University Assistant without doctorate
(20 hours a week; fixed-term employment until August 31, 2019; position to be filled as of September 3rd 2018 )
- Contribution to collaborative, third party research (application, project management and realisation)
- Teaching and teaching support
- Administrative support
- Advanced PhD thesis on a theme related to Turkey or Southeast Europe
- Master degree in the humanities or social sciences (anthropology, comparative politics and international relations, contemporary history, Islamic and Oriental Studies)
- Very good command of English, knowledge of Turkish or a Southeast European language
- Ability to work in teams
- Independent and responsible work habits
Salary scheme of the Universitäten-KV (University Collective Agreement): B1
The minimum salary as stated in the collective agreement and according to the classification scheme is EUR 1397.30 gross/month. This minimum salary may be higher due to previous employment periods eligible for inclusion and other earnings and remunerations.
We offer you a job with a lot of responsibility and variety. You can expect an enjoyable work climate, flexible work hours and numerous possibilities for further education and personal development. Take advantage of the chance to enter into a challenging work environment full of team spirit and enthusiasm for your job.
Application Deadline: July 18th 2018
Reference Number: MB/106/99 ex 2017/18